Perfect Pair Lacquer + Gels: Infinite Allure
Level up your winter manicure with this alluring charcoal shimmer polish.
Includes Infinite Allure in both nail lacquer + gel nail color.
How to Use Lacquer Nail Color:
- Apply one coat of ORLY Bonder Rubberized basecoat to prepped nails.
- Apply two coats of color allowing to dry slightly between coats.
- Finish with your favorite ORLY topcoat and let dry.
How To Use Gel Nail Color:
- Starting with clean, prepped nails apply a single coat of ORLY Easy-Off Basecoat to the entire nail. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Using your color of choice apply a thin, even layer to 2 nails at a time, curing with the ORLY Mini Lamp for 30 seconds.
- Repeat for a second coat, curing all nails with the ORLY Mini Lamp for 30 seconds.
- Pro Tip: Work in thin layers for the best results and wear building up to the desired coverage. You’re better off with three thin coats than two thicker coats.
- Apply ORLY Gel No Cleanse Topcoat and cure with the ORLY Mini Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Hydration is key - be sure to apply cuticle oil daily.
- ORLY Gel Nail Color is a traditional gel product and must be used with gel base and topcoat and cured under a UV/LED Lamp.
- Shop all Gel Essentials here. Link to FAQ page
- Embed Gel Manicure Basics video
Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Free From Harmful Chemicals.