Is ORLY Cruelty-Free?
ORLY proudly wears the badge of being free of cruelty to animals and also being vegan friendly. You might ask why this is important and what means for ORLY nail treatments and products?
Firstly, to answer the question, is ORLY cruelty-free? The answer is an unequivocal yes. We are an online retailer for vegan and cruelty-free nail polish and treatments. Being cruelty-free also means that ORLY nail polish is non-toxic.
Let’s dive into this question to fully understand the importance of being cruelty-free and what makes ORLY Cruelty free.
What This Article Covers:
Is ORLY Cruelty-Free?
At ORLY, we are proud to say that all of our products are 100% cruelty-free. So if you’re vegan, or just care about animal welfare, then our products are safe for you to use.
What Makes ORLY Cruelty Free?
A simple decision taken by ORLY confirms that it has earned its badge of being cruelty-free. ORLY does not do the following:
- Test finished products or ingredients on animals
- Purchase from suppliers or any third-parties who test finished products or ingredients on animals
- Fund animal testing
- Sell our products in countries where animal testing is required by law
ORLY nail polishes and treatments are made with care and moral consciousness. ORLY is also 100% vegan-friendly.
So you can enjoy following the ORLY Nailtrition instructions and everything else we bring you for the best nail care in the market.
Why is it Important to be Cruelty-Free?
Whether it’s nail polish colors, treatments, or other makeup products, being cruelty-free is incredibly important to the welfare of animals globally.
The importance of this is based on a simple logic: put your money where your heart is.
Cruelty-free products mean that no animal has died or been abused in a toxic chemical process of testing when making new shades to enhance your beauty.
Being vegan-friendly means there is absolutely no trace of animal products or by-products in any of our ORLY nail polishes or treatments.
This also makes our products super safe to use without the fear of any kind of chemical toxins passing through to you, including ORLY No Bite being safe for toddlers.
The products are healthier if not tested on animals
There are no dangerous chemical by-products in the nail polish itself, which means that ORLY products are non-toxic
- It forces the rest of the industry to get on board the beauty without cruelty to animals campaign
- The power is literally in your hands when you choose ORLY nail polishes and treatments because you are supporting the good guys in the makeup industry and making a change
- Save money because cruelty-free makeup is generally cheaper.
ORLY is saying to the world that it cares about you and it cares about animals. If you take a look at our products you will see that we have great nail treatments that are best intended to ensure a healthy nail condition and growth.
Being cruelty-free is a moral obligation, one that ORLY takes seriously. The best products to improve the conditions of your nails have also earned this badge at ORLY. So whether you’re deciding on ORLY bodyguard vs builder in a bottle or the best nail polish colors at ORLY, you can rest assured that no life has been sacrificed to bring beauty and care your way.
Did you enjoy reading our blog? Then consider checking other guides:
- Best Top Coat Nail Polish
- Best Nail Polish
- Best Natural Color Nail Polish
- Nail Polish Ingredients
- Is Nail Polish Bad for Your Nails
- Is Nail Polish Toxic
- Is Gel Polish Bad for Your Nails
- Is Nail Polish Bad for Dogs
- Is Nail Polish Bad for Your Skin
- Why Do I Bite My Nails?
- Why Is It Bad to Bite Your Nails?
- What Happens When You Eat Nail Polish?
- Benefits Of Nail Polish
- Is It Bad to Wear Nail Polish All the Time?
- Can Nail Polish Kill You?